Sunday 2 October 2011

Wonderful Greek Night

Who said belly dancing can only be danced by Middle Eastern songs? Well, I also thought that before meet Galu Restaurant in Sutton. A few months ago I first danced at Galu restaurant and for my surprise was with live band, which I love. But for one more surprise, was with Greek live band! Well, never tried before. When I first started I felt sooo stif, gosh! I didn't know the songs and was worried being dancing funny. But the music was so good to dance that I would stay there for all my life. Tonight was the second time I danced with Greek live band at the same venue. Tonight was much more relax and I could enjoy even more. Lovely people, great management, spectacular band, what I wanted more? So I would say to you that we can belly dance even chines music if we truly enjoys it and let the rhythm takes us. A big smile and connection with the audience is the key don't let the night die. For now I suggest everyone interested in Greek food to visit Galu, you will absolutely adore the environment. Www.galu.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment