Thursday 21 July 2011

About last post! Subconscious judgement.

Oh Gosh, never realised so many people would read the last post and find themselves in that situation. What a coincidence? So I suppose a lot people must study first and then find a job. Or better, take the job of other professionals instead.
Anyway, when I wrote that was inspired in daily auditions between 4 restaurants I work at and surprisingly a few dancers recognised themselves in that situation and called me to ask why write about them? What?? Wasn't exactly about them, was a general comment with something that keep happening and we want to change.

The case is that girls are impulsive and right away said: Why to write about me? I don't study because I am learning with youtube? I can't study because don't have money? I can't study but I have done a lot? bla bla bla.. What I can do with that? That is just excuses that won't help at all.

We give the job and expect improvement, however no improve no job! Because there is a lot girls out there that have been studying for at least 10 years, hardly and spent a lot money on that. So it is not fair you take the job if you have no knowledge enough and "recognise this". If you recognise yourself I suppose your subconscious is telling you the true and yourself are taking the responsibility to get off the professional works yourself! So no one has to fire you, because you did yourself.

I wish all girls starting in this business have a look at the "big picture" and not only what is around them. I hope they take the advices and improve, keep studying hardly, or honestly... get a life! don't waist your time in something is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment